Skyline loan officers have the advantage of being able to choose from a variety of compensation plans. We are dedicated to empowering our loan officers. Being in control of your pay and compensation plan allows you to set your own goals and establish how and when to accomplish them.
- Choose the plan that best fits your business
- There is a plan for you
- Customizable benefit options
- Core company value
- Earns you additional income for 1 year
- Threshold increases
- Quarterly bonus
- Unit goals
- Paydays two times per month
- Steady cash flow
- Earn compensation in the future based on closings today
Competitive and Customizable Benefits
Skyline Home Loans has partnered with TriNet Group to offer you a vast array of employee benefits. TriNet’s network of over 350,000 total employees gives them purchasing power to negotiate the best benefits for our employees!
- Multiple health plans available per state: PPO, HDHP (High Deductible Health Plans), HMO
- Coverage for those who are looking for the cheapest plan, for those who need the most coverage, and everything in between
- Multiple carriers available for medical, dental and vision = different networks of physicians, dentists, etc.
- Free plans are available = $0 monthly deductions!
- Flexible Spending Account (Healthcare and Dependent Day Care FSAs available)
- Health Savings Account options
- $20k Basic Life AD&D Policy paid for by Skyline
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance, AD&D, short and long term disability
- Employee assistance program, commuter benefits, AFLAC, critical illness, group legal, home & auto insurance, pet insurance, and more
- Exclusive online discounts with hundreds of vendors including Apple, AT&T, Verizon, American Airlines, etc.
- Enrollment with benefit comparison tools, paystubs, etc. are all available in one convenient, online portal
Note: Benefit options vary by state. You may not have all benefits listed here available to you. Please ask for details on your state.